Terms / Privacy
If you browse and use this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy when you visit this website. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy at any time without prior notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2016.
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information: individual name, company name, job title, contact information including email address and telephone number, demographic information such as postcode. We require this information so that we can understand your requirement and endeavour to respond appropriately.
What we might do with the information we gather
It may be used for the purpose of internal record keeping and to improve our products and services.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited, Suite 1, Telford House, Riverside, Warwick Road, Carlisle. CA1 2BT If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. These web applications may include Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
In this website we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on this website, to analyse web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful, which you do not and how you came to visit the website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you use this website, we will assume that you are happy to accept the cookies referred to above.
More information about cookies can be found here http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you click on any of these links to visit one of these websites, you should be aware that we do not have any control over them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.