Terms / Privacy
The term Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited or “we” or “us” refers to this website’s owner, whose registered office is Suite 1, Telford House, Riverside, Warwick Road, Carlisle CA1 2BT.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and can be subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We may change our Website Terms at any time without prior notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information: individual name, company name, job title, contact information including email address and telephone number, demographic information such as postcode. We require this information so that we can understand your requirement and endeavour to respond appropriately which may include the issue of estimates, quotations, invoices and statements.
WHAT WE MIGHT DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
It will only be used for the purpose of responding to your request for the quotation of our services and goods. It might also be used for the purpose of internal record keeping and to improve our products and services.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will ensure that any personal information that you supply to us is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation. Any information you give to us will be processed for limited purposes only (provision of estimates, quotations, invoices and statements). It will not be kept for any longer than is necessary.
If you would like more information on the General Data Protection Regulation please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email or write to Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited, Suite 1, Telford House, Riverside, Warwick Road, Carlisle. CA1 2BT. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible using the above email or postal address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Data Controller of this website is Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited, Company Registration No. 08985238, registered in England & Wales. Data Protection Officer: Mrs J. Mott, Director Geltsdale Contract Flooring Limited, tel 016977 41118, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY OF COMMUNICATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION OF DATA TRANSFERENCE
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you click on any of these links to visit one of these websites, you should be aware that we do not have any control over them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.